As you are aware, the coronavirus COVID-19 has hit the U.S. The health and safety of our residents is our top priority. There have not been any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in our communities. However, we are taking precautionary measures based on recommendations from the CDC and public health departments to ensure the safety of our residents and associates. You can learn more about our COVID-19 plans and protocols by following the link below to the website we have created. We are dedicated to ensuring that our residents, families, and associates stay safe and informed. Learn More
Generations Memory Care
Our goal with Generations is to highlight and celebrate the abilities of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. The person-centered programming creates an immersive and engaging environment that honors the past, connects with the present, and inspires the future of individuals.
Culinary Creations focuses on preparing recipes from the past.
From Our Generation to Yours promotes intergenerational learning.
It’s All Right highlights the individuality and creativity of each person.
Life Story Display showcases each person’s “Story of a Lifetime.”
Never Stop Exploring connects residents with the local community.
Tune Into Me builds a personalized jukebox based on residents’ music preferences.
Services & Amenities
Just like our programming, the memory care environment and amenities at Heartis North Shore are also designed to engage, stimulate, and empower.
- Choose between a studio apartment or shared suite
- Benefit from assistance with daily activities, such as getting dressed in the morning or preparing for bed
- Gain complete peace of mind with access to 24-hour support, care, and medication management
- Enjoy three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day, and healthy snacks around the clock
- Treat yourself to some time in the salon and spa
- Take a walk in the enclosed courtyard with raised gardens and soak up the calm surroundings of Heartis North Shore