Our community is complying with all recommended coronavirus protocols.
To learn more about these safety measures, visit our updates page.
WHAT IS ASSISTED LIVING?
If you’ve ever wondered how safe you or a loved one are living alone, then it might be time to consider an assisted living community.
At Heartis Yardley, residents feel safe and right at home with a helping hand. We provide supportive care when they need assistance with meals, medication, or daily activities like bathing, dressing, and grooming, so they can focus on doing the things that enrich their lives.
As a licensed assisted living community, we are prepared to continuously meet the healthcare needs of residents as they increase over time. Which means residents always receive the support they’re looking for without having to look for a new place to live. We also provide access to a licensed nurse, around the-clock care teams, and educational programs that inform residents and their families about disease prevention and self-care.
We believe health and happiness go hand in hand, which is why we’ve integrated our proven wellness philosophies into every aspect of Heartis Yardley. The person-centered programming and extensive team member training ensure we’re able to support every resident in every way.
VIBRANT LIFE® AT HEARTIS YARDLEY LICENSED ASSISTED LIVING
Residents spend their days any way they choose – relaxing or moving and grooving. Our innovative Vibrant Life® program inspires and encourages everyone to create their own schedules based on their interests, preferences, routines, and abilities.
There are seven main components for well-rounded and meaningful experiences that help residents live vibrantly:
Gain a deeper sense of spirituality and feed your soul.
Stay intellectually stimulated, get moving, and be active.
Ignite your competitive spirit, learn new things, and continue to grow and be motivated.
Keep exploring and experience the unique by trying something new every day.
Cherish family connections and maintain family traditions.
Embrace friendships, celebrate moments together, and talk, laugh and listen.
Create meaningful community connections by sharing your experiences and expertise.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
At Heartis Yardley, residents have the opportunity to live an independent lifestyle with licensed assisted living services.
- Choose from a variety of living spaces and floor plans that suit your lifestyle, including studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments
- Gain peace of mind knowing a licensed nurse is available
- Enjoy recreation, wellness programs, and special events that cater to individual interests
- Enjoy all-day dining and multiple dining areas
- Visit the Lake Afton Theatre, schedule an appointment at the Santosa Salon & Spa, or read or play computer games in The Delaware Library
- Take a fitness class or simply enjoy the fresh air and sunshine in our outdoor courtyard with walking paths and raised gardens
- Let us take care of the cleaning with weekly housekeeping, linen service, and home maintenance
- Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi with all utilities included, except telephone
How much does assisted living at Heartis Yardley cost?
For community pricing, please contact us.