You’ve retired from work, but now it’s time to retire from daily chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry, and even yard work. It’s time to find a place where you can relax and have fun.
That place is Heartis Venice.
Here, you do all the living and we do all the work. Motion replaces mowing, laughter replaces laundry, and community replaces cooking.
Our apartments are a place where people can live on their own without feeling alone. Whether a studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom, many independent living apartments have water views and include modern conveniences like granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large closets, in-unit laundry, and plenty of space to personalize. So residents maintain their freedom and independence, but also have the support of a vibrant community and team.
Residents’ lifestyles become even more carefree and active without the worry of household maintenance or chores. Instead, they can focus on creating connections and making memories in their new Heartis home.
What is independent living like at Heartis Venice?
Well that depends on you. At Heartis, you can live life by your own design.
- Choose from a variety of floor plan options, including studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments
- Enjoy all-day dining and multiple dining areas
- Enjoy recreation, wellness programs, and special events that cater to individual interests
- Visit the Honoré Theatre, schedule an appointment at the Hibiscus or Lily Salon and Spa, or read or play games in one of the lounges
- Visit the fitness center for a class or simply enjoy the fresh air and sunshine in our outdoor common areas
- Let us take care of the cleaning with weekly housekeeping and home maintenance
- Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi with all utilities included, except telephone
Whether you’re the life of the party or like to keep it low-key, you’ll find room to be you at Heartis Senior Living.
How much does independent living at Heartis Venice cost?
Monthly fees for our community start at $3,700. For additional pricing details, please contact us.