Venice Assisted Living
WHAT IS ASSISTED LIVING?
If you’ve ever come away from a visit with an aging loved one and wondered how safe they are living alone, then it might be time to consider an assisted living community.
At Heartis Venice, assisted living residents feel safe and right at home with a helping hand. We provide personalized care when they need assistance with meals, medication, or daily activities like bathing, dressing, and grooming, so they can focus on doing the things that enrich their lives.
Community-wide offerings, events, and outings introduce residents to new experiences while prioritizing and promoting their physical and mental wellness.
THE BENEFITS OF HEARTIS VENICE ASSISTED LIVING
Residents spend their days any way they choose – relaxing or moving and grooving. Exploring the outdoors or staying in, enjoying their fully accessorized apartment or experiencing one of our luxurious common areas. Community living and dining rooms provide the perfect backdrops for savoring delicious and nutritious, chef-inspired meals and enjoying engaging social activities.
With all the chores taken care of, residents have more time to meet neighbors and make new friends. And since pets are allowed at all Heartis communities, their furry friend will be right by their side (or in their lap).
SERVICES & AMENITIES
At Heartis Venice, residents have the opportunity to live an independent lifestyle with assisted living services.
- Choose from a variety of living spaces and floor plans that suit your lifestyle, including studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments
- Gain peace of mind knowing a licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Enjoy recreation, wellness programs, and special events that cater to individual interests
- Enjoy all-day dining and multiple dining areas
- Visit the Honoré Theatre, schedule an appointment at the Hibiscus or Lily Salon and Spa, or read or play games in one of the lounges
- Visit the fitness center for a class or simply enjoy the fresh air and sunshine in our outdoor common areas
- Let us take care of the cleaning with weekly housekeeping and home maintenance
- Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi with all utilities included, except telephone
How much does assisted living at Heartis Venice cost?
Monthly fees for our community start at $4,500. For additional pricing details, please contact us.