At Heartis, the health and safety of our residents, staff, and visitors are our top priorities. As the coronavirus COVID-19 has evolved into a world health crisis, we continue to monitor the situation and are developing new protocols and procedures – in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and public health authorities – to reduce the risk of exposure. We will update this page on developments as they happen. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy.
You’ve retired from work, but now it’s time to retire from daily chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry, and even yardwork. It’s time to find a place where you can relax and have fun.
That place is Heartis Mid Cities.
Here, you do all the living and we do all the work. Motion replaces mowing, laughter replaces laundry, and community replaces cooking.
Our apartments are a place where people can live on their own without feeling alone. Whether a studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom, many independent living apartments include modern conveniences like stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, large closets, in-unit laundry, and plenty of space to personalize. So residents maintain their freedom and independence, but also have the support of a vibrant community and team.
Residents’ lifestyles become even more carefree and active without the worry of household maintenance or chores. Instead, they can focus on creating connections and making memories in their new Heartis home.
What is independent living like at Heartis Mid Cities?
Well, that depends on you. At Heartis, you can live life by your own design.
- Choose from a variety of floor plan options, including studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments
- Enjoy all-day dining in the Lone Star Restaurant
- Take part in a variety of Montessori-based programs that educate and entertain
- Visit the Bedford Theatre, schedule an appointment at the Refresh Salon and Spa, or read or play computer games in the Hurst Library and Technology Center
- Visit the fitness center for a class or simply enjoy the fresh air and sunshine in our outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Let us take care of the cleaning with weekly housekeeping, laundry, and home maintenance
- Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi with all utilities included, except telephone
Whether you’re the life of the party or like to keep it low-key, you’ll find room to be you at Heartis Senior Living.
How much does independent living at Heartis Mid Cities cost?
For community pricing, please contact us.