For the health and safety of all residents, our COVID-19 preventative measures are ongoing. Learn more.
WHAT IS ASSISTED LIVING?
If you’ve ever wondered how safe you or a loved one are is living alone, then it might be time to consider an assisted living community.
At Heartis Fayetteville, residents feel safe and right at home with a helping hand. We provide supportive care when they need assistance with meals, medication, or daily activities like bathing, dressing, and grooming, so they can focus on doing the things that enrich their lives.
We believe health and happiness go hand in hand, which is why we’ve integrated our proven wellness philosophies into every aspect of Heartis Fayetteville. The person-centered programming and extensive team member training ensures we’re able to support every resident in every way.
VIBRANT LIFE® AT HEARTIS FAYETTEVILLE LICENSED ASSISTED LIVING
Residents spend their days any way they choose – relaxing or moving and grooving. Our innovative Vibrant Life program inspires and encourages everyone to create their own schedules based on their interests, preferences, routines, and abilities.
There are seven main components for well-rounded and meaningful experiences that help residents live vibrantly:
Gain a deeper sense of spirituality and feed your soul.
Stay intellectually stimulated, get moving, and be active.
Ignite your competitive spirit, learn new things, and continue to grow and be motivated.
Keep exploring and experience the unique by trying something new every day.
Cherish family connections and maintain family traditions.
Embrace friendships, celebrate moments together, and talk, laugh, and listen.
Create meaningful community connections by sharing your experiences and expertise.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
At Heartis Fayetteville, residents have the opportunity to live an independent lifestyle with assisted living services.
- Choose from a variety of living spaces and floor plans that suit your lifestyle, including studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments
- Gain peace of mind knowing a licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Enjoy recreation, wellness programs, and special events that cater to individual interests
- Enjoy all-day dining and multiple dining areas
- Visit the Pinewood theatre, schedule an appointment at the Signature Salon, or read or play computer games in the library and technology center
- Visit the Liv Fitness Center for a class, or simply enjoy the fresh air and sunshine in our outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Let us take care of the cleaning with weekly housekeeping, linen service, and home maintenance
- Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi with all utilities included, except telephone
How much does assisted living at Heartis Fayetteville cost?
For community pricing, please contact us.