Heartis Village of Orland Park
Be Inspired. Every Day.
Assisted Living and Memory Care Services in Orland Park
Heartis Village Assisted Living in Orland Park offers a unique perspective of senior living that not only changes minds, it changes lives.
Offering Assisted Living and A Knew Day® Memory Care to seniors in Orland Park, Illinois, we believe that moving to a senior Assisted Living community is a natural step in the journey of life. In fact, we think it should be a step that is celebrated. While one may need assistance to remain living an independent lifestyle, the desire to lead a full, active, and meaningful life doesn’t diminish, and there will be nowhere better to lead that engaging lifestyle than at Heartis Village of Orland Park. At our Assisted Living and Memory Care community, it’s our purpose and pleasure to help our residents be inspired. Every day!
Heartis Village of Orland Park was built on the belief that although seniors may need some level of care, they also deserve an enriching lifestyle. With a variety of services, amenities, and VIVA!℠ programming, that’s exactly what they are going to get.
Managed by Pathway to Living™, an innovator in senior living, including Assisted Living and dementia care, Heartis Village of Orland Park provides our residents with the exceptional care they may need, mixed with the inspiring lifestyle they desire and deserve.
To learn more, call us at 708.444.1231 or complete the form on the right.
Accommodations and Floor Plans
At Heartis Village of Orland Park, our senior apartments are offered in a variety of floor plans. Choose from Assisted Living floor plans, which include one-bedroom and two-bedroom options or our studio option in our memory care community.
Assisted Living Rates Starting at $3,500
Memory Care Rates Starting at $6,200
View Interactive Room Designer
Place and move furniture, experiment with different sized rooms and plan your future home with our interactive room planner!
Services & Amenities
Assisted Living Services for a Vibrant Lifestyle
Assisted Living at Heartis Village of Orland Park is perfect for an older adult who may need some assistance but still desires an active, engaging lifestyle.
Heartis Village of Orland Park’s Assisted Living community provide personalized care that meets specific needs, as well as diverse programming that encourages individuals to get involved, be connected, grow, and thrive! Here are some of the senior living services provided within the Assisted Living community at Heartis:
- Enjoy the days on your terms. Be as active or relaxed as you wish. Spend the day in one of our two courtyards or take the bus to town.
- Take in the calm and serenity of Orland Park while still being only minutes from Chicago
- Enjoy Orland Park’s recreation, wellness programs, and special events, or engage in our VIVA! ℠ programming based on resident interests
- Choose from a variety of floor plans, including studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments to meet your lifestyle
- Live with the peace of mind of knowing a licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dine whenever you wish. Visit us at The Grove Dining Room for all-day dining or Bistro 159 for a casual meal.
- Don’t lift a finger, as weekly housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services are included
- All utilities are included, with the exception of telephone; enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi
- Enjoy an array of amenities on-site, visit The Village Theatre/Chapel, relax at the Salon and Spa, or read or play computer games in the Heritage Library and Technology Center
A Knew Day® Memory Care Services and Amenities
A Knew Day® Memory Care takes person-centered care to new heights, offering a safe and secure environment while enriching the lives of residents with dementia. An innovative program, A Knew Day® Memory Care services work to rekindle the spark in residents, inspiring the spirit within.
- Relax in your own private apartment or immerse yourself in our innovative and research-based Memory Support programming
- Enjoy three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day, including healthy snacks around the clock, catering to your dietary needs and preferences
- Benefit from assistance with daily activities, such as getting dressed in the morning or preparing for bedtime
- Gain complete peace of mind with access to 24-hour support and care, medication management, and our groundbreaking approaches to Memory Support
- Spend some time in our salon to relax and rejuvenate
- Take a walk and enjoy the calm surroundings of Orland Park in our enclosed courtyard with a walking path and raised gardens
Feel free to contact us to learn more about our compassionate senior care services. Please call us at 708.444.1231 or complete the form on the right. We look forward to meeting your needs!
Senior Dining Services for a Healthy Life
Savor moments with friends and family at The Grove, where you’ll discover fine cuisine – prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients – designed to suit every mood, taste, and occasion, as well as to provide optimal nutrition for seniors. Plus you’ll enjoy service and ambiance that’s one-of-a-kind. Not in the mood to go to The Grove? Explore the dining services at the Bistro 159 for lighter fare.
At Heartis Village of Orland Park, it is our mission to provide the highest level of senior care available. That is why our dedicated senior living team of professionals are here to help you through every step of the journey.
Meet our talented senior living team at Heartis Orland Park, or contact our community today at 708.265.3914 to learn more about life with us!
Dawn Owten, Business Office Manager
Dawn Owten began her career in management over 30 years ago and earned her Administration Degree in Human Resources and Accounting. Having graduated on the Dean’s List, Dawn joined the healthcare industry and especially grew a love and passion for seniors.
Dawn’s passion is to provide seniors with an engaging, enjoyable and independent lifestyle at Heartis Village. When not spending time in the community, Dawn enjoys reading, bowling and spending family time with her husband, three daughters, step-son, seven grandchildren and even one great-grandchild!