WHAT IS ASSISTED LIVING?
If you’ve ever come away from a visit with an aging loved one and wondered how safe they are living alone, then it might be time to consider an assisted living community.
At Heartis North Shore, assisted living residents feel safe and right at home with a helping hand. We provide personalized care when they need assistance with meals, medication, or daily activities like bathing, dressing, and grooming, so they can focus on doing the things that enrich their lives.
Community-wide offerings, events, and outings introduce residents to new experiences while prioritizing and promoting their physical and mental wellness.
VIBRANT LIFE® AT HEARTIS NORTH SHORE ASSISTED LIVING
Residents spend their days any way they choose – relaxing or moving and grooving. Our innovative Vibrant Life program inspires and encourages everyone to create their own schedules based on their interests, preferences, routines, and abilities.
There are seven main components for well-rounded and meaningful experiences that help residents live vibrantly:
Gain a deeper sense of spirituality and feed your soul.
Stay intellectually stimulated, get moving, and be active.
Ignite your competitive spirit, learn new things, and continue to grow and be motivated.
Keep exploring and experience the unique by trying something new every day.
Cherish family connections and maintain family traditions.
Embrace friendships, celebrate moments together, and talk, laugh and listen.
Create meaningful community connections by sharing your experiences and expertise.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
At Heartis North Shore, residents have the opportunity to live an independent lifestyle with assisted living services.
- Choose from a variety of living spaces and floor plans that suit your lifestyle, including studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments
- Gain peace of mind knowing a licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Enjoy recreation, wellness programs, and special events that cater to individual interests
- Enjoy all-day dining and multiple dining areas
- Visit the Silver Spring Theatre, schedule an appointment at the salon and spa, or read or play computer games in The Glen Library and Technology Center
- Take a fitness class or simply enjoy the fresh air and sunshine in our outdoor courtyard with walking paths and raised gardens
- Let us take care of the cleaning with weekly housekeeping, laundry, and home maintenance
- Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi with all utilities included, except telephone
How much does assisted living at Heartis North Shore cost?
Monthly fees for our community start at $4,350. For additional pricing details, please contact us.