Just getting started? We’re here to help.
First determine the best service for you or your loved one:
- Carefree environment for the active senior without the burdens of owning/renting a home, like lawn work and cooking
- Enjoy our award-winning social programs and top-of-the-line amenities
- Great option for people who are no longer able to live alone, but may not need 24/7 care
- Custom care for each resident’s needs, including assistance with meals, medication, bathing and dressing
- Intensive, specialized care for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Daily support and care from our highly trained staff
NEXT ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS:
We know there is a lot to think about when touring and meeting communities. These are very specific, important questions to help you narrow down your options and figure out whether a community is right for you.
- What kind of experience and training does your staff possess?
- Can staff administer medications?
- Do you have experience with Alzheimer’s? Parkinson’s? Diabetes? (or the specific diagnosis of your loved one)
General Community Inquiries
- Tell me about some of the current residents. May I meet another family with a loved one at the community?
- Do you have any outdoor space?
- Do you have an activities calendar?
- What types of security and safety measures do you have in place?
- Do you have transportation for doctor’s appointments?
- Do you do an initial assessment prior to admission?
- What types of apartments are available?
- What is the monthly cost per apartment type?
- If there is a waiting list, how many are on it, and what is the policy?
- What additional services are available if the needs of a resident change?
- What are your billing and payment policies?
- Are all services included in the monthly fee? If not, what and how much are additional services?
- Do you offer hospice and end-of-life care?
then find out how reasonable the cost of living at heartis Fayetteville can be.
See for yourself by comparing your expenses below.
see if heartis Fayetteville is right for you or your loved one.
The staff at Heartis Fayetteville would love to answer all your questions. Give us a call or come take a tour. We’ll give you all the time you need to see that Heartis Fayetteville is a great place to call home!