OPENING EARLY 2019! HEARTIS VILLAGE NORTH SHORE
Now Taking Reservations!
Visit our Welcome Center at 5150 North Port Washington Road, Suite N115, Glendale, WI 53217
Offering Assisted Living and A Knew Day® Memory Care to seniors in Glendale, WI, at Heartis Village North Shore, we have a unique perspective on senior living that not only changes minds. It changes lives.
We believe that moving to a senior living community is a natural step in the journey of life. In fact, we think it should be a step that is celebrated and applauded. After all, while one may need supportive care to remain living an independent lifestyle, the desire to lead a full, active and meaningful life doesn’t diminish. And there’s nowhere better to lead that engaging lifestyle than at Heartis Village. It’s our purpose and pleasure to help our residents be inspired. Every day!
Heartis Village is built on the belief that while people may need care, they also deserve an enriching lifestyle.
Managed by Pathway to Living®, an innovator in senior care, Heartis Village North Shore provides our residents with the best of both worlds – the exceptional care they need with the inspiring lifestyle they deserve.
Accommodations and Floor Plans
At Heartis Village of North Shore, our senior apartments are offered in a variety of floor plans.
Choose from Assisted Living floor plans, which include one- and two-bedroom options or our studio option in our Memory Care community.
View Floor Plan Gallery
Rates starting at $4,020
Services & Amenities
Services & Amenities
Assisted Living Services for a Vibrant Lifestyle
Assisted Living at Heartis Village of North Shore is the perfect option for older adults who may need some assistance, yet still desire a lifestyle that is active and engaging.
Heartis Village of North Shore’s Assisted Living community provides personalized care to meet specific needs, as well as diverse programming that encourages individuals to get involved, be connected, grow and thrive! Here are just a few of the services and amenities provided within the Assisted Living community at Heartis Village of North Shore:
- Live on your own terms. Be as active or relaxed as you wish. Relax in one of our two courtyards, spend time in the Bayside Piano Lounge or take the bus to visit town
- Enjoy Heartis Village of North Shore’s recreation, wellness programs and special events
- Engage in our VIVA!SM programming based on resident interests and take advantage of our demonstration kitchen
- Choose from a variety of floor plans to meet your lifestyle, including studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing a licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Dine whenever you wish in The Grand View Restaurant or Bistro 100 for a casual meal
- Experience a maintenance-free lifestyle with weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities are included, with the exception of telephone. Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi
- Enjoy an array of amenities on site, visit The Silver Spring Theatre, relax at the Sundara Salon and Spa, enjoy our massage suite, read or play computer games in The Glen Library and Technology Center
- Enhance your health and well-being in our exercise and therapy gyms
A Knew Day® Memory Care Services and Amenities
A Knew Day® Memory Care offers a safe and secure environment while taking person-centered care to new heights and enriching the lives of residents with dementia. An innovative program, A Knew Day® Memory Care works to rekindle the spark in residents, inspiring the spirit within.
- Relax in your private apartment or immerse yourself in our innovative, research-based Memory Care programming
- Visit our Country Kitchen where you can enjoy three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day, including healthy snacks around the clock, catering to your dietary needs and preferences
- Benefit from assistance with daily activities, such as getting dressed in the morning or preparing for bedtime
- Gain complete peace of mind with access to 24-hour support and care, medication management and our groundbreaking approaches to Memory Care
- Spend some time in our salon to relax and rejuvenate
- Enjoy the company of friends and family in our Living Room
- Immerse yourself in a good book or the daily news in our Library
- Take a walk and enjoy the calm surroundings of Glendale in our enclosed courtyard with a walking path and our raised Winter Garden
To learn more about our compassionate assisted living and Memory Care services, please call us at 414-367-8874 or complete the form on the right. We look forward to meeting your needs!
Veronica Rudychev, Executive Director
Veronica Rudychev, who grew up in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, holds a Master’s degree in Public Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She comes to Heartis Village North Shore with extensive experience in finance, human resources and management in both the public and private sector, including previously serving as both a Village Administrator in the public sector and an Executive Director at an Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Veronica also has a medical background, being a certified Emergency Medical Technician and volunteering as a firefighter/EMT for the city of Mequon. In her free time, Veronica serves as Head Varsity Cheerleading Coach for a local school district. When she is not working or coaching, she enjoys yoga and barre class, and spending time with her two miniature dachshunds, Sophie and Harper.
Christine Denton, Lifestyle Specialist
Christine Denton came on board with Pathway to Living® on September 24, 2018 and is thrilled to be part of the VIVA SM team!
Christine has been working in healthcare since the age of 17 when she was as a nursing assistant at a local nursing home. She went on to earn a degree in Occupational Therapy and has worked in a wide variety of settings, including skilled nursing homes, hospitals and in-patient rehabilitation centers.
Christine has also owned and operated two companies. Her last business venture was a fitness center designed specifically for men and women over the age of 50. It was her goal to help individuals maintain their health and independence and improve their quality of life as they approached retirement and beyond. After selling her business, she went back to work in healthcare and found her true passion in senior living. Christine has worked in several different capacities in senior living from Director of Sales and Marketing, Sales Specialist for a nationwide company, as well as an Executive Director at several different communities.
Christine has been married to her husband Dale for 29 years. They have three children, a son-in-law and one amazing grandson. Together as a family, they love to travel, play golf and spend most Sundays cooking, eating and just spending time together.
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Downsizing With Ease
Three Lions Pub, Shorewood WI
Dining Services for a Healthy Life
Experience the delicious difference at Heartis Village of North Shore with SenseSations by Pathway to Living®. Savor moments with friends and family at The Grand View Dining Room, where you’ll discover fine cuisine — prepared with seasonal, locally sourced, farm-to-table ingredients — designed to suit every mood, taste and occasion, as well as to provide optimal nutrition for residents. Plus, you’ll enjoy service and ambiance that’s one-of-a-kind. Not in the mood to go to The Grand View Retaurant? Explore the dining services at Bistro 100 for lighter fare.