NOW OPEN! HEARTIS VILLAGE NORTH SHORE
Offering Assisted Living and A Knew Day® Memory Care to seniors in Glendale, WI, at Heartis Village North Shore, we have a unique perspective on senior living that not only changes minds. It changes lives.
We believe that moving to a senior living community is a natural step in the journey of life. In fact, we think it should be a step that is celebrated and applauded. After all, while one may need supportive care to remain living an independent lifestyle, the desire to lead a full, active and meaningful life doesn’t diminish. And there’s nowhere better to lead that engaging lifestyle than at Heartis Village. It’s our purpose and pleasure to help our residents be inspired. Every day!
Heartis Village is built on the belief that while people may need care, they also deserve an enriching lifestyle.
Managed by Pathway to Living®, an innovator in senior care, Heartis Village North Shore provides our residents with the best of both worlds – the exceptional care they need with the inspiring lifestyle they deserve.
Accommodations and Floor Plans
At Heartis Village of North Shore, our senior apartments are offered in a variety of floor plans.
Choose from Assisted Living floor plans, which include one- and two-bedroom options or our studio option in our Memory Care community.
Assisted Living Rates Starting at $4,020
Memory Care Rates Starting at $7,100
Services & Amenities
Assisted Living Services for a Vibrant Lifestyle
Assisted Living at Heartis Village of North Shore is the perfect option for older adults who may need some assistance, yet still desire a lifestyle that is active and engaging.
Heartis Village of North Shore’s Assisted Living community provides personalized care to meet specific needs, as well as diverse programming that encourages individuals to get involved, be connected, grow and thrive! Here are just a few of the services and amenities provided within the Assisted Living community at Heartis Village of North Shore:
- Live on your own terms. Be as active or relaxed as you wish. Relax in one of our two courtyards, spend time in the Bayside Piano Lounge or take the bus to visit town
- Enjoy Heartis Village of North Shore’s recreation, wellness programs and special events
- Engage in our VIVA!SM programming based on resident interests and take advantage of our demonstration kitchen
- Choose from a variety of floor plans to meet your lifestyle, including studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing a licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Dine whenever you wish in The Grand View Restaurant or Bistro 100 for a casual meal
- Experience a maintenance-free lifestyle with weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities are included, with the exception of telephone. Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi
- Enjoy an array of amenities on site, visit The Silver Spring Theatre, relax at the Salon and Spa, enjoy our massage suite, read or play computer games in The Glen Library and Technology Center
- Enhance your health and well-being in our exercise and therapy gyms
A Knew Day® Memory Care Services and Amenities
A Knew Day® Memory Care offers a safe and secure environment while taking person-centered care to new heights and enriching the lives of residents with dementia. An innovative program, A Knew Day® Memory Care works to rekindle the spark in residents, inspiring the spirit within.
- Relax in your private apartment or immerse yourself in our innovative, research-based Memory Care programming
- Visit our Country Kitchen where you can enjoy three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day, including healthy snacks around the clock, catering to your dietary needs and preferences
- Benefit from assistance with daily activities, such as getting dressed in the morning or preparing for bedtime
- Gain complete peace of mind with access to 24-hour support and care, medication management and our groundbreaking approaches to Memory Care
- Spend some time in our salon to relax and rejuvenate
- Enjoy the company of friends and family in our Living Room
- Immerse yourself in a good book or the daily news in our Library
- Take a walk and enjoy the calm surroundings of Glendale in our enclosed courtyard with a walking path and our raised Winter Garden
To learn more about our compassionate assisted living and Memory Care services, please call us at 414.367.8874 or complete the form on the right. We look forward to meeting your needs!
Dining Services for a Healthy Life
Experience the delicious difference at Heartis Village of North Shore with SenseSations by Pathway to Living®. Savor moments with friends and family at The Grand View Dining Room, where you’ll discover fine cuisine — prepared with seasonal, locally sourced, farm-to-table ingredients — designed to suit every mood, taste and occasion, as well as to provide optimal nutrition for residents. Plus, you’ll enjoy service and ambiance that’s one-of-a-kind. Not in the mood to go to The Grand View Retaurant? Explore the dining services at Bistro 100 for lighter fare.
VERONICA RUDYCHEV, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Veronica Rudychev, who grew up in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, holds a Master’s degree in Public Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She comes to Heartis Village North Shore with extensive experience in finance, human resources and management in both the public and private sector, including previously serving as both a Village Administrator in the public sector and an Executive Director at an Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Veronica also has a medical background, being a certified Emergency Medical Technician and volunteering as a firefighter/EMT for the city of Mequon. In her free time, Veronica serves as Head Varsity Cheerleading Coach for a local school district. When she is not working or coaching, she enjoys yoga and barre class, and spending time with her two miniature dachshunds, Sophie and Harper.
COLLETTE HALL, MEMORY SUPPORT MANAGER
Collette grew up in Greenfield, WI, and has worked in senior living for more than 10 years. She started her career as a nursing assistant and quickly developed a passion for memory support.
With her free time, she enjoys baking, reading and art.
Collette is focused on engaging residents and providing them with meaningful and purpose-filled days.
BROOKS GRIFFIN, VIVA! LIVE COORDINATOR
Brooks joins the Heartis Village North Shore with a great deal of experience in delivering programming and resources for youth, families, and seniors within the Greater Milwaukee Area. Brooks has worked with various community organizations, youth-serving agencies, and local ministries, striving to encourage and promote holistic success for everyone. He is excited about bringing his skills, experiences, and passions to the community, along with the VIVA! culture.
Brooks enjoys spending daily time with his wife and two daughters. He also enjoys public speaking, reading, traveling, and playing basketball in his spare time. Brooks’ favorite quote is “Yesterday was the past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift; That’s why its called the PRESENT!”
BRAD CLARK, CULINARY EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Brad Clark, born and raised in Wisconsin, spent his childhood growing up in Muskego.
Brad attended Culinary School at MATC, but feels he honed his craft by working with some of Milwaukee’s and Chicago’s talented Chefs in their kitchen throughout his career. He also spent time working in Bucine Italy as a Dietitian and Chef. Brad is looking forward to bringing his passion for food to Heartis North Shore.
ROBYN FAEHLING, LIFESTYLE SPECIALIST
Robyn Faehling is our Lifestyle Specialist at Heartis Village North Shore.
Robyn has an affection for Glendale, as she spent a lot of childhood summers visiting her Aunt, Uncle and cousins. She credits Nicolet High School for her swim lessons and tennis lessons, and Kopp’s for her love of custard! Robyn lived on the East Side before graduating from UW-Milwaukee with a degree in Mass Communication. She also lived Downtown Milwaukee for the early years of her career in the technology field.
In recent years, Robyn discovered her true passion for working within a Senior Living community. She brings enthusiasm, compassion, and dedication to our team. Robyn is excited to get to know all of our residents, their families, and the community partners.
LISA ACKERMAN, LIFESTYLE SPECIALIST
Lisa comes to Heartis Village North Shore with great enthusiasm for returning to the Milwaukee area. She spent her college years in Milwaukee, attending Cardinal Stritch and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, earning a degree in Communication. Upon graduation, she returned home to the Chicago suburbs and spent a number of years working as a writer/editor/public relations person in the fitness industry. Her work with senior citizens began with teaching senior fitness classes, which eventually grew into a career in the senior-living industry. She is very excited to introduce future residents to our Viva culture and programming at Heartis Village North Shore.
When not following her passion for assisting seniors find a new home, Lisa enjoys spending time with her young adult sons, as well as her beau and friends, and is constantly searching for the next river or lake to kayak.
10:00 am - 11:00 am
A Knew Day® Memory Support Group - Third Wednesday of Every Month
Heartis Village North Shore, Glendale WI